Find Articles On Vitamins ; Click on

   You need every once in a while to sit back and let other search engines do their job and help locate your web site store. Such I am finding out Google is doing for me.
  I write articles that are linked back to my vitamin store. They were written for Go Articles and for Hub pages. From there they are put in my blog at Dane's vitamin Shoppe.   They were  picked up by Google and listed in their first page-- a target that all  marketers look for.
  I saw two of my articles listed there. Both had to do with my store.  The store is called Dane's vitamin shoppe  .
   Just search for Buy vitamins online and you should be able to find them.
   The logo above is the logo of my distributor. I have a much more powerful one.
    I really should say that the articles had to do with vitamins and the signature at the bottom refers back to my store.
   Either way you look at it it is a plug.
   In my store are sold vitamins for men, and vitamins for women, and sports vitamins among a few aisles I have set up.

Comments

Popular Posts