Women, Be His Sex Kitten Tonight


    Okay. I realize this one is a bit off the subject, but let me assure you it is on the up and up. I know there are times when your husband (And I hope you aren't going to try this on your boyfriend.) it is explosive))  seems bored.
   You are the key to an enjoyable sex experience for him. There, I just told you a secret you are not to let your man know.. I realize he wants to think he is the one who turns you on and only he is the reason.
    That may be true, but, girls, let me tell you that you hold the key. He may be the head but you are the neck that turns the head.
    Why should the man be the only one who does the seducing? There is no reason you can't be the one who puts some sizzle back in his life. 
    Learn how you can be a leader in the relationship and at the same time make him feel better for having married you, Get ready to bring your man to the height of us....
   Let me know how it has gone once you try it.

Comments

Popular Posts