What Is DRS Enterprise?


   You see the name and wonder "What is DRS Enterprises?"
   In the sense of what this blog is about it is this;  In one sense it is an Affiliate marketing venture. If you read back in this blog you will notice that I make offers that you can take advantage of. I have offered cooking products such as pots and pans and I have offered kitchen products such as blenders and juicers.
   They are still being offered and you can hunt for them in my earlier postings.
    The term DRS Enterprises should be Enterprise since that is the mother limited liability company that is overseeing my market of affiliate and retail store that sells vitamins.
    Either way you look at it, the name of the game is making a living.
    In another blog site of mine I also talk about this. Here I Would like to develop it further.
    I have been told that on-line shopping is hot.  Also that people like buying vitamins. So I have set up an online store that majors in vitamins for health and well being. You will notice it has six aisles and it offers the best vitamins packaged under standards that meet and surpass the standards of the FDA.
    The formula for each vitamin is carefully compounded in laboratories that follow carefully what they put in each capsule or formula used. The plant is in New York so it is an American product.
     Buy it online from my store. I will be informed of your transaction and I will order the vitamins requested from the manufacturer who will drop ship it for me to you and I can ship it to you within a few days. That is how that will work.
      Thank you for reading this post and I hope I have answered some  questions you may have. Feel free to drop me some if you needed clarification.

Comments

Popular Posts