If They Have One, Why Can't I?


This morning, and it is Friday, Jan 23, I noticed in the paper the drug cartel has used a drone to transport drugs across the US border from Mexico. The drug load was too heavy for the small drone to carry and therefore was discovered.
 There are more uses for a drone than just the army effort.
  I understand some have been used on the border to track the illegals coming across
   Amazon wants to use it for fast one day-couple hour- transport of products.
   I understand you don't need the FAA to get involved if you fly your drone under 400 feet and you can keep it under your supervision.
   Drones are not just for combat anymore.
   If you want to be one of those on your block with a drone I can direct you to a drone store. Just click here and you will be sent there.
   

Comments

Popular Posts