Keep Your Mind Active


   It is my contention that a mind that isn't being used tends to go to sleep. You don't have to be using your mind for work all the time. There should be times of relaxation.
   When a person relaxes I suggest some  of that time be used reading a good book, a mystery, suspense, general, or non-fiction.
    A mind is a muscle and reading exercises it. You need to stretch your mind.
   A mind is an awful thing to let waste and die.
   The mind is a muscle just like the other muscles in the body. The means of exercising the mind is not through use of weights but through concepts gained by reading.
    I would suggest for those of you reading this post who want to exercise your mind you should click here for a store you can go to and look at the selections offered. Purchase a few or maybe just one. If you don't see what you want, leave me a comment and I will see what can be done.
   Read a good book either fiction of non-fiction and exercise your brain.
   Let me know what you are reading.
   If you like this post tell others.

Comments

Popular Posts