Hair Thinnning?


  Say. Can I ask you a question? Are you happy with the thinning hair on your head?
    If you were to look at me now and at pictures of me when I was first married, you would notice I had more hair then. Now I am a bit hair challenged. The only extra hair I have is in my nose and my ears.
    There are many products out in the market place that say they are good for hair restoration. It all depends on how much you want to pay and how much trust you wish to put in the supplier.
     But really, is your hair thinning? Does more remain on the brush than your head when you brush your hair? Does the hair from your head end in in the sink causing an obstruction?
      I have found something called Provillus that is a good formula with the claim of hair restoration. It works to my satisfaction.
      The color of your hair is determined by the follicles formed below your scalp. Provillus stimulates the scalp and cleans the pores to allow the follicles to surface.
       I would suggest if you are interested to click on the offer and use it. Let me know how it goes. I just want to help you.
      What do you have to lose but a patch of scalp?

Comments

Popular Posts