I Figured It Out

Buying Goods On Line

I don't know for how long I have been offering good products in this blog-- going back many months if not years-- a,.nd there have been no clicks. If there had been I would have known and I would have been able to monetize properly.
  But it seems no one has been able to figure out that when you click on the words in the posting which are a different color they could be hyperloinked to another page where the offer is being presented and on which you can decide to buy the needed product.
  Or maybe I haven't been doing this correctly.
   I have offered vitamins, and creams and what ever and people have been reading the posting and maybe figuring the odd colored words in the post were there to make the words or phrase stand out just for emphasis. 
   Even having the product name in an other color seemed not to cause an intelligent  person to think that maybe if I were to click on it, something will happen.
    Your assignment, should you wish to take it, is to hunt up the product links in the earlier postings and respond to them.
     If I see some response, I will keep on marketing as an affiliate marketer who shares in the profit of the vendor you buy from using the links I have put in the postings.

Comments

Popular Posts