Hydration is Necessary


We need to keep ourselves hydrated. It seems our body is a large percentage water. Our blood needs the hydration to move easily through the veins. The water circulating in our body helps pretty much all our body processes. We need it for digestion and the transportation of nutrients through the body.
Every morning upon getting up and facing myself in the bathroom mirror , I drink a glass to get started. During the night I have urinated and not replaced the extra water. I don't replace at night because I don't want to spend the night with a full bladder. I enjoy my sleep and dreams too much.
And where would we be if we didn't have enough liquid to aid the passing of stools? We would be straining and barely pushing out the fecal material.
That is another reason to stay hydrated.
I looked it up and found that the adult body may contain up to  45 quarts of water and of that about 3 quarts through my urination and sweating.
And if I don't I may run the risk of death.
I drink tap water. I hear a gasp, but tap water is okay and costs so little to replaced. Especially when we keep buying bottled water.
There is nothing wrong with bottled water unless it is one that has been so filtered that all the minerals and inorganic materials are filtered out and have to be replaced. But what ever you replace it with don't waste your hard earned money on designer drinks. They contain more sugar or other replacement which is bad for the body.
HidrateSpark 3 -- The World's Smartest Water Bottle
Click Here
It is better if you take with you a water bottle for hydration during the day so you won't be tempted to stop and buy what nature has supplied.
I think it is a very good idea And wise.
This posting contains a link to an affiliate product. If you use the link to purchase the product offered I will share in the purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts