Morning Cup Of Coffee

kcups

Have you looked at that coffee you are drinking? Did you know it has some good points? I mean, were you aware that a moderate amount can aid in lowering the risk of liver cancer? It also can work with the lowering of a risk of type two diabetes. Also it may, I am told, help prevent the onset of Parkinson's disease. (This feat, the possible control of Parkinson's, requires far more cups than you or I wish to consume--about 5 cups a day.)  But you and I are not that heavy a coffee drinker (At least, I am not)
Also a small amount of polyphenois is contained in that cup which seems to act as a type of antioxidant.
And the good news is that you and I can grind and brew our own. We don't need to run out and buy a jar of instant.
Cooper's Cask Coffee is a great brand to include in your morning routine of breakfast, juice and coffee.
This posting contains a link to an affiliate product. If you should use my link, which I hope you will, and buy the product using my link, I will share in a commission of the sale.
I hope you coffee drinkers will explore this product and drink up. Health and wellness and coffee go together
Many happy and healthful days to you..

Comments

Popular Posts