Good Looking

 I use weights to keep myself in good condition. Also to look like I am buff. Don't know if I am.
  The latest push is the ab muscles. I guess it is a craze. But it also feels and looks good when you have your abs under control.
   Plus it doesn't hurt when you have the good health that goes with it
  
 

Why Abdominal Muscles are Special:

Abdominal muscles are special because they provide postural support. They also play a role defining the form (with strength exercise). For example,the most superficial abdominal muscle, the rectus abdominus, gives the 6-pack ab effect when it is worked to a high degree of fitness. More structurally, the deeper and closer to the spine the particular abdominal muscle is, the more effect over body posture it will have, and this often contributes significantly to a healthy back.

The 6 Abdominal Muscles:

The six abdominal muscles all affect body posture.
  I would like to suggest a link here .Ab Work

Comments

Popular Posts