It Never Came-Self Help

     This is a new blog. In this blog I plan to reveal a bit more about myself. and my attempts to make money. I will be referring you to Ebooks. That is, I will be giving you links. As well as just posting in general.
     Setting yourself up in a business where you are your own boss isn't easy. A few years back I owned my own store. I was backed by a major on-line referral marketing business.
    It started this way.
    I got a phone call. My wife and I were about to go to bed and somehow we forgot to unplug the phone.  So we got this phone call.
     "Hi, Dane," How this person got my name I don't know. "A friend of mine said you might be interested in making a little money. Are you a self  motivated?"
     What could I say? I was half asleep. "Yes."
     "Fine. I am in the area. I would like to drop in and show you something."
     That was how it started. These were the days before the DVD. She came over with a video of the market plan. I didn"t have a video machine so she went through the marketing plan. I thought it sounded like a good idea. So I signed up.
    Then a long campaign to get me to meetings and signed up for tools (Cassettes and later CD) and I lost money at it.
    There was the promise of help but it never came.
    Seven years later I got out.
    Now I am attempting to get my time under control. I found a good deal. . Follow this link that talks about time management and see what you think.

  I realize it is a long link. But go there and see what if it is what you are looking for concerning time management. It is a limited time offer. I don't know how long it will stay open.

Comments

Popular Posts