Dreams and the future

Someday soon
     We all have dreams. My dream for the business, as well as for me is to make deals using eBay and drop shipping. Use it to get out of debt. Wouldn't that be nice to some day not have debt. To realize all you buy with that card can be and will be covered by money in hand. You can live debt free.You can make plans and know you have the money to cover what ever your mind can think about.
     A man called Dave Ramsey teaches something along that line. Don't use money you don't have , is the capsule of what he teaches. You might have heard him or know of him. Great guy. If only things work that way 100%.

     I have something I keep saying to myself. Sort of an affirmation.
     It goes something like this:
 
      I am debt free.
      I am making $1,000 a week, $4,000 a month, $48,000 a year by drop shipping and eBay and affiliate marketing.
     People are buying from me.
     They want me to help them achieve their goals.
      I am training and mentoring them to a better life.
      I am out of debt.
      This is very important to me

Present Reward
The laborer is worthy of getting paid. I know that If I work hard I will be rewarded with  goods such as dollar bills.
       Am I being a bit unrealistic? I don't believe so. I don't think this concerned cat thinks I am being unrealistic. I would just hope that in the getting I don't forget the animals.
      Just think of what could be done if I were debt free.
      I could give a portion to the church. (yes, you have heard that one before. As Pastor Joe says, "Yes. don't tell me you will use that lottery winnings  to build me that new church building) And support my school financally. Maybe help in their scholarship fund.
       Dreams.
          eBay plays a big part in that dream. I have to find what people are buyiong and sell that. It costs me money each time aI post something on eBay. By the time you read this I will have posted at one time of another emergency sleeping bags, a ring, a bike, a book by Steven King, golf club, and so on.
   I need to find out what is selling and who is buying. Someone is making money on eBay. And I want that to be me.
   

Comments

Popular Posts