Business Training

    In this posting I am taking a slighty different route. I am in business training at the moment. It is a course using the Successful Education  On-Line program. It was a financal outlay of around $4,650 or more. It proports to teach eBay marketing, dropshipping, affliate marketing, and marketing.
   I don't want you to think I am pushing for you to go that route. Only if you are made of stern stuff and are one able to go it alone.
   Chances are along with the financal output you may have extra strain put on your family life. It is going back to school and you want to be seeing cash flow moving into your bank account, not out.
    You do get a trainer and coach.
      Ultimately you will be asked to pay for a web site hosting and domain.
  This is where you are going to set up your strore and go out and find products to sale. This will be another $2101 added to your school cost.
   Are you following? I can't advise you what to do. But this is one of the main reason I have this blog series going. It is loaded with affiate offers. Others in the past. More to come
   One day I will have money. And this will be because I offered the best deals to people and the best service.

Comments

Popular Posts