Vitamin Shoppers: A New Site Coming

      It is not here yet. But it soon will be up and running. I am having a site put up which will sell vitamins. There is a need. Yes, I am aware that there are many sites out there.I won't be competing on price. The price and the item is good. I will be competing on service.
   The new site will be called www.vitaminspower.com and it will feature therapeutic, sports, men's vitamins, women's vitamins to name a few areas.
   I do realize that you can get your vitamins from what you eat. The thing is we don't always eat right. We don't consume our daily vegetables and fruits. We don't get enough Omega 3 in us. Since we don't get enough Omega 3 our brains are starved and slowly die. This brings about dementia and Alzheimer's. We can slow down and modify our damage by getting the Omega 3 in us. We don't always eat enough fish, the expense is too dear, so it is recommended by me that you find supplements.

      Find a good multivitamin. It will help supplement and improve on the nutrients you will be getting from what you eat.

Vitamin in hand



Comments

Popular Posts