Dones In The Air

  I don't hear much abouit them anymore. 

  They haven't gone way. They are still with us.
   I am talking about drones. We still use them in law enforcement at the boarders where the illegal  immigrants (note, I said illegal. Not those who are here who are citizens) come in and take advantage of the United States lazy enforcement.
    There was a time we talked about hobby drones. But the FAA has too many restriction at the moment to really cause a rush on purchase.
  We can't fly a drone over unsuspecting people. We can't fly higher than 400 feet. We must keep them in sight at all times.
   Well, it is like a kite, I think. You want to be able to retrive your kite in tiomes of uncertainty.
   Anyway, if you do wish to view drones you can purchase  than click here for the drone store.
   I know there are a few more hobby flyers out there and they are law abiding people.

Comments

Popular Posts