Eating Right and Good Health
In all this I have been trying to direct you to- the subject of Health and Well Being- there is something that should be considered. It is the acknowledge that what we eat becomes assimilated into our body. The nutrients or lack of nutrients determine our health
We want a body that is in good health. We want a body which can withstand times of hardship. We want a body that always can confront pressure.
Eating the right foods is one step we can take.
But we should be careful what we decide to put into our mouths and send down into our stomach. That means cutting back on processed foods and junk foods.
No more binges at restaurants like Jacks and McDonalds and Carl's Jr.
Let it not be your main diet. Maybe from time to time. The thing is it doesn't give you the nutrients useful for a strong healthy body.It also could weaken your immune system. That is one of your defense weapons.
No more fried foods on a regular basis. Fried foods are processed in bad oils that clog up your arteries. You must do all you can to guard your heart. A heart problem, even an attack, is no fun.
Take it from me. heart replacement. Time spent recuperating. Using a walker and cane for balance. Learning how to balance without the walker and cane. Getting your pace back slowly.
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a place to go online with health and wellness products.
Not that it answers all my needs, but if I should need to handle my body with special care, this would be the first place I would click.
Just an idea. Hope you do watch what you eat and thereby live a life of good health and wellbeing.



Comments
Post a Comment