Self-Tanning Not The Way To Health and Wellbeing
Some people lean toward the idea that tanning is healthful.
Not necessarily. I may admit some tanning; may help increase the Vitamin D in the body. But this is not the way your body has been created. The proper way to get vitamin D, since the body can convert sunlight to vitamin D, is to spend some time allowing the sun to be converted into this vital vitamin.
But we have tanning studios that speed up the process. And that is not good. It can also push the skin into skin cancer. You don't want that. Do it the correct way. Time in the sunlight. But even there you should not overdo it.
The best idea is, if you can't get out- use vitamins. In this store I don't handle vitamins.
What I do handle is wellness products. None of them are vitamins. Only items which you need to help the body venture through products which help the body through the aches and pains of life.
You are looking for health and wellness. That I understand. We all seek health and wellness.
Well, tanning is not the way. The way is to eat well. Exercise. Get enough sleep for your age. Be friendly. That is, be sociable. Take advantage of what is offered.
Stay in good health.


Comments
Post a Comment